Exact solutions of laminar-boundary-layer equations with constant property values for porous wall with variable temperature Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Exact solutions of laminar-boundary-layer equations with constant property values for porous wall with variable temperature
- Series Title NACA Technical Reports
Author: Donoughe, Patrick L.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Livingood, John N. B.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1954-07-15
- Content Description: From Summary: "Exact solution of the laminar-boundary-layer equations for wedge-type flow with constant property values are presented for transpiration-cooled surfaces with variable wall temperatures. The difference between wall and stream temperature is assumed proportional to a power of the distance from the leading edge. Solutions are given for a Prandtl number of 0.7 and ranges of pressure-gradient, cooling-air-flow, and wall-temperature-gradient parameters. Boundary-layer profiles, dimensionless boundary-layer thicknesses, and convective heat-transfer coefficients are given in both tabular and graphical form. Corresponding results for constant wall temperature and for impermeable surfaces are included for comparison purposes."
- Physical Description: 21 p.
- Keyword: boundary layers
- Keyword: aircraft temperatures
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R21528
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930092238
- Report No.: NACA-TR-1229
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930092238
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc60616