Applications of auxiliary air injectors to supersonic wind tunnels Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Applications of auxiliary air injectors to supersonic wind tunnels
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Spiegel, Joseph M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Hofstetter, Robert U.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Kuehn, Donald M.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Ames Aeronautical Laboratory (U.S.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Ames Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1953-11-25
- Content Description: Report presenting a discussion of the adverse effects of high compression ratio requirements for supersonic wind tunnels as well as the use of second throats for alleviating those effects. The results indicated that an auxiliary air-injector system can reduce starting and running compression ratios as compared to a conventional wind tunnel with a divergent diffuser.
- Physical Description: 53 p. : ill.
- Keyword: wind tunnel testing
- Keyword: air-injector systems
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R17542
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930088252
- Report No.: NACA-RM-A53I01
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930088252
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc60515