Free-flight tests of 45 degree swept wings of aspect ratio 3.15 and taper ratio 0.54 to measure wing damping of the first bending mode and to investigate the possibility of flutter at transonic speeds Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Free-flight tests of 45 degree swept wings of aspect ratio 3.15 and taper ratio 0.54 to measure wing damping of the first bending mode and to investigate the possibility of flutter at transonic speeds
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: O'Kelly, Burke R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Lundstrom, Reginald R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Lauten, William T., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1954-10-12
- Content Description: Report presenting free-flight tests made on two pairs of wings of aspect ratio 3.15, taper ratio 0.54, and 45 degrees sweepback in the transonic speed range to measure wing damping and to investigate the possibility of flutter. Results regarding the flight test and analysis and discussion are provided.
- Physical Description: 24 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft wings
- Keyword: wing damping
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R17494
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930088204
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L54C22
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930088204
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc60398