The interdependence of various types of autoignition and knock Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The interdependence of various types of autoignition and knock
- Series Title NACA Technical Reports
Author: Olsen, H. LowellCreator Type: Personal
Author: Miller, Cearcy D.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Aircraft Engine Research LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1947-02-10
- Content Description: A study of the relations existing among pin-point autoignition, homogeneous autoignition, and knock has been made by means of the NACA high-speed camera and the full-view combustion apparatus. High-speed photographic records of combustion, together with corresponding pressure-time traces, of benzene, 2,2,3-trimethylbutane, S-4, and M-4 fuels at various engine conditions have shown the engine conditions under which each of these phenomena occur and the relation of these phenomena to one another.
- Physical Description: 395 - 410 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft power
- Keyword: autoignition
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R21268
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930091978
- Report No.: NACA-TR-912
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930091978
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc60222