For freedom's sake : buy war bonds. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title For freedom's sake : buy war bonds.
- Series Title War Savings Staff [poster] (United States. War Savings Staff)
- Added Title War Savings Staff Poster 789
- Added Title Buy war bonds
Artist: Atherton, John, 1900-1952.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. War Savings Staff.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Dept. of the Treasury.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1943
- Content Description: Small color poster promoting war bonds. In the foreground is an image of the Concord Minute Man statue (a sculpture by Daniel Chester French in Concord, Massachusetts). In the background is a town landscape.
- Physical Description: 1 poster : col. ; 36 x 28 cm.
- Keyword: war finance
- Keyword: war bonds
- Keyword: Concord Minute Man
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: War posters, American -- 1939-1945 -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- United States -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Finance -- United States -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Economic aspects -- United States -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: French, Daniel Chester, 1850-1931.
- Keyword: American heritage
- Keyword: freedom
- Keyword: statue
- Keyword: civilian responsibility
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Savings bonds -- United States -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: World War Poster CollectionCode: WWPC
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Accession or Local Control No: Database No. 028
- OCLC: 40636924
- Call Number: Posters WW2 Atherton 2
- UNT Catalog No.: b2850109
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc601
- Display Note: Artist's initials "JA" at lower right corner of picture. "U.S. Government Printing Office: 1943-O-514158" "WSS 789"
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Vidar Latitude