Critical Compressive Stress for Outstanding Flanges Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Critical Compressive Stress for Outstanding Flanges
- Series Title NACA Technical Reports
Author: Lundquist, Eugene E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Stowell, Elbridge Z.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1941-03-14
- Content Description: A chart is presented for the values of the coefficient in the formula for the critical compressive stress at which buckling may be expected to occur in outstanding flanges. These flanges are flat rectangular plates supported along the loaded edges, supported and elastically restrained along one unloaded edge, and free along the other unloaded edge. The mathematical derivations of the formulas required for construction of the chart are given.
- Physical Description: 111 - 121 p. : ill.
- Keyword: compressive stress
- Keyword: outstanding flanges
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R21102
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930091812
- Report No.: NACA-TR-734
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930091812
- Report No.: NACA-SR-188
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc59989