Preliminary Investigation of the Flow in an Annular-Diffuser-Tailpipe Combination With an Abrupt Area Expansion and Suction, Injection, and Vortex-Generator Flow Controls Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Preliminary Investigation of the Flow in an Annular-Diffuser-Tailpipe Combination With an Abrupt Area Expansion and Suction, Injection, and Vortex-Generator Flow Controls
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Henry, John R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Wilbur, Stafford W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1954-02-10
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation of the performance of an annular-diffuser-tailpipe combination with an abrupt area expansion with and without flow controls in the form of suction, injection, and vortex generators. Results regarding the inlet measurements, longitudinal static-pressure distribution, radial distributions, and mean performance coefficients are provided.
- Physical Description: 27 p. : ill.
- Keyword: annular-diffuser-tailpipe combinations
- Keyword: aircraft power
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R17277
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930087987
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L53K30
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930087987
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc59931