Cooking beef according to the cut. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cooking beef according to the cut.
- Added Title Leaflet (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 17.
- Series Title Leaflet (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Alexander, Lucy M. (Lucy Maclay), 1888-Creator Type: Personal
Author: Yeatman, Fanny Walker, b. 1876.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1928-10
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Discusses the nutritional value and versatility of beef; provides recipes and methods for its preparation in various dishes.
- Physical Description: 7 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cooking (Beef)
- Keyword: cookery
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Beef.
- Keyword: culinary arts
- Keyword: healthy diet
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 44163168
- Government Documents No.: A 1.35:17/2
- UNT Catalog No.: b3064194
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5985
- Display Note: Includes recipes. Originally issued November 1927.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000