The bud-graft method of propagating vinifera grape varieties on rootstocks. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The bud-graft method of propagating vinifera grape varieties on rootstocks.
- Series Title Leaflet (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 173.
Author: Snyder, Elmer.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Harmon, Frank Nelson, 1895-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1939
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Describes a method of grafting vinifera grapes on disease-resistant rootstocks to prevent infestation by phylloxera and the root knot nematode.
- Physical Description: 5 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grapes.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grafting.
- Keyword: vitis vinifera
- Keyword: growing grapes
- Keyword: rootstocks
- Keyword: bud-grafting
- Keyword: vinifera grapes
- Keyword: phylloxera
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grapes -- Diseases and pests.
- Keyword: root knot nematode
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 11603275
- Government Documents No.: A 1.35:173
- UNT Catalog No.: b3067544
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5984
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000