The native papaw. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The native papaw.
- Series Title Leaflet (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 179.
- Alternate Title Native pawpaw
Author: Gould, H. P.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1939-02
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Describes the characteristics, culture, and uses of the native pawpaw, a little-known fruit.
- Physical Description: 6 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pawpaw.
- Keyword: paw-paw
- Keyword: papaw
- Keyword: Indiana banana
- Keyword: Asimina triloba
- Keyword: growing pawpaw
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 14988336
- Government Documents No.: A 1.35:179
- UNT Catalog No.: b3067551
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5983
- Display Note: "Issued February 1939"--P. 1.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000