Low-speed tests of a model simulating the phenomenon of control-surface buzz Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Low-speed tests of a model simulating the phenomenon of control-surface buzz
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Phillips, William H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Adams, James J.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1950-08-16
- Content Description: Report presenting low-speed tests of an airfoil model with a freely hinged flap attached to spoilers which passed through slots in the airfoil ahead of the hinge line. Testing indicated that buzz is not caused simply by buffeting of a flap by separated flow. Results regarding the oscillations experienced with the spoiler and flap in several positions are provided.
- Physical Description: 16 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft spoilers
- Keyword: aircraft flaps
- Keyword: airfoils
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R17132
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930087842
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L50F19
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930087842
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc59818