An engineering method for the determination of aeroelastic effects upon the rolling effectiveness of ailerons on swept wings Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An engineering method for the determination of aeroelastic effects upon the rolling effectiveness of ailerons on swept wings
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Strass, H. KurtCreator Type: Personal
Author: Stephens, Emily W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1953-11-30
- Content Description: Report presenting a method for calculating the steady-state rolling effectiveness of flexible sweptback wings at subsonic and supersonic speeds. Comparisons between the experimental and calculated values are presented for a wide range of wing-aileron configurations.
- Physical Description: 82 p. : ill.
- Keyword: rolling effectiveness
- Keyword: wing-aileron configurations
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R17079
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930087789
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L53H14
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930087789
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc59770