Performance of an annular turbojet combustor having reduced pressure losses and using propane fuel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Performance of an annular turbojet combustor having reduced pressure losses and using propane fuel
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Norgren, Carl T.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Childs, J. HowardCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1953-09-24
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation to develop a high-combustion-efficiency turbojet combustor with pressure losses typical of those encountered in current turbojet engines. A total of 13 air-entry hole modifications was investigated to obtain a combustor design with high combustion efficiencies and a satisfactory outlet radial temperature profile. Results regarding combustor development and the performance of Model 28I are provided.
- Physical Description: 38 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft combustors
- Keyword: aircraft power
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R17067
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930087777
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E53G24
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930087777
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc59759