Hibernation of the corn earworm in the central and northeastern parts of the United States Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hibernation of the corn earworm in the central and northeastern parts of the United States
- Series Title Technical bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 838.
Author: Blanchard, R. A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Bureau of Entomology and Plant Quarantine.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1942-12
- Digitized: 2008-05-22
- Content Description: Describes a scientific investigation into the hibernation patterns of the born earworm and emergence as moths in the central and northeastern United States.
- Physical Description: 14 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Heliothis zea.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Corn -- Diseases and pests -- Northeastern States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Corn -- Diseases and pests -- Middle West.
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 9705238
- Government Documents No.: A 1.36:838
- UNT Catalog No.: b3094278
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5968
- Display Note: "December 1942." Includes bibliographical references (p. 13).
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000