Measurement of the Moments of Inertia of Full Scale Airplanes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Measurement of the Moments of Inertia of Full Scale Airplanes
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Green, M. W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1927-09
- Content Description: "This paper contains a description of the method of measuring the moments of inertia of full scale airplanes as practiced by the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics at the Langley Memorial Aeronautical Laboratory. The method, while not at all new, is published for the information and guidance of others who may desire to make similar measurements. The paper includes as an appendix the computations for the moments of inertia of 0-2 airplane" (p. 1).
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: inertia
- Keyword: spinning characteristics
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R16962
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930087672
- Report No.: NACA-TN-265
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930087672
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc59676