Work of the United States Forest Service. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Work of the United States Forest Service.
- Series Title Miscellaneous publication (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 290.
- Alternate Title Work of the U.S. Forest Service
Author: United States. Forest Service.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1940-04
- Digitized: 2008-05-22
- Content Description: Discusses forest depletion and provides a history of forest conservation efforts by the United States government. Describes the work of the the Civilian Conservation Corps and other emergency projects, and discusses forest and range research.
- Physical Description: 40 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Forest Service.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Forests and forestry -- United States.
- Keyword: wildlife conservation
- Keyword: national forests
- Keyword: forest conservation
- Keyword: forestry
- Keyword: timber
- Keyword: forest depletion
- Keyword: Civilian Conservation Corps
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 39364095
- Government Documents No.: A 1.38:290/3
- UNT Catalog No.: b3096519
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5966
- Display Note: Originally issued January 1938. Supersedes Department Circular 211, Government Forest Work, issued in April 1922.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000