Use of flame-immersed blades to improve combustion limits and efficiency of a 5-inch diameter connected-pipe, ram-jet combustor Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Use of flame-immersed blades to improve combustion limits and efficiency of a 5-inch diameter connected-pipe, ram-jet combustor
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Male, Donald W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1953-04-09
- Content Description: Report presenting the effects of flame-immersed blades on combustion stability and efficiency, which were determined at various combustor-inlet conditions by use of several geometric blade arrangements, two fuels, two fuel-injection systems, and two blade temperatures. Specific combustor configurations with flame-immersed blades showed marked improvement in stability and efficiency. The operational life of the blades was also observed to be excellent.
- Physical Description: 36 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft combustion
- Keyword: aircraft blades
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R16829
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930087539
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E53B16
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930087539
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc59576