Low-lift drag and stability data from rocket models of a modified-delta-wing airplane with and without external stores at Mach numbers from 0.8 to 1.36 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Low-lift drag and stability data from rocket models of a modified-delta-wing airplane with and without external stores at Mach numbers from 0.8 to 1.36
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Mitcham, Grady L.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Blanchard, Willard S., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1953-03-26
- Content Description: Report presenting a flight investigation to determine the drag and stability at low lift coefficients of models of a modified-delta-wing airplane at a range of Mach and Reynolds numbers. A summary of the drag and stability data from the tests is provided.
- Physical Description: 43 p. : ill.
- Keyword: drag characteristics
- Keyword: aircraft stability
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R16809
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930087519
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L53A27
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930087519
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc59563