Control Hinge-Moment and Effectiveness Characteristics of a 60 Degree Half-Delta Tip Control on a 60 Degree Delta Wing at Mach Numbers of 1.41 and 1.96 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Control Hinge-Moment and Effectiveness Characteristics of a 60 Degree Half-Delta Tip Control on a 60 Degree Delta Wing at Mach Numbers of 1.41 and 1.96
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Guy, Lawrence D.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1952-10-14
- Content Description: Memorandum presenting an investigation of a half-delta wing-tip control on a semispan 60 degree delta-wing-fuselage combination conducted in the 9- by 12-inch supersonic blowdown tunnel. Control-surface hinge moments and bending moments, as well as the characteristics of the complete wing-fuselage combination, were obtained over a large range of control deflection and angle of attack at specified Mach and Reynolds numbers. Results regarding the control bending-moment and hinge-moment characteristics, control effectiveness characteristics, and effect of fence on wing characteristics are provided.
- Physical Description: 40 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft controls
- Keyword: tip controls
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R16614
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930087324
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L52H13
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930087324
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc59409