Turbojet combustor efficiency with ceramic-coated liners and with mechanical control of fuel wash on walls Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Turbojet combustor efficiency with ceramic-coated liners and with mechanical control of fuel wash on walls
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Butze, Helmut F.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Jonash, Edmund R.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1952-11-24
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation to evaluate two methods of decreasing losses of unevaporated fuel from the combustion zone of turbojet-engine combustors. One method had fuel dams on the inner surface of the combustor liner and one had a ceramic coating on the combustor-liner walls. Results regarding the effect of the fuel dams, effect of ceramic coatings, effect of combination of fuel dams and ceramic coatings, and effect of ceramic coating on carbon deposition are provided.
- Physical Description: 43 p. : ill.
- Keyword: turbojet combustors
- Keyword: turbojet engines
- Keyword: fuel evaporation
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R16596
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930087306
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E52I25
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930087306
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc59395