The Velvetbean. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Velvetbean.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1276.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Department of Agriculture)
Author: Piper, Charles V. (Charles Vancouver), 1867-1926Creator Type: Personal
Author: Morse, W. J. (William Joseph), b. 1884Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1938-05
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: A guide to velvet-bean culture, including a discussion of its uses as food for livestock and humans.
- Physical Description: ii, 22 p. : ill., map.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Velvet-bean.
- Keyword: livestock feed
- Keyword: soil improvement
- Keyword: silage
- Keyword: velvetbean
- Keyword: hay
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 63792104
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1276/2
- UNT Catalog No.: b3057125
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5937
- Display Note: Issued November 1922; revised May 1938.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000