Swine production. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Swine production.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1437.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Zeller, J. H. (John Henry), 1894-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1958-07
- Digitized: 2008-05
- Content Description: A guide to hog-raising, including breeding, feeding, care of pigs, disease control, and selling.
- Physical Description: ii, 39 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Swine -- Breeding.
- Keyword: pig farming
- Keyword: hog raising
- Keyword: pork production
- Keyword: pork
- Keyword: livestock
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 48135866
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1437/11
- UNT Catalog No.: b3057538
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5921
- Display Note: Originally issued June 1952. Former editions by E. Z. Russell.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000