Dairy-herd improvement through cooperative bull associations. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dairy-herd improvement through cooperative bull associations.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1532.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: McDowell, J. C. (John Chambers), 1867-1943Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1927-06
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Describes the role of cooperative bull associations in dairy-herd improvement. Provides information about the financial benefits and advice for organizing a bull association.
- Physical Description: ii, 14 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dairy cattle -- Breeding.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dairy farming.
- Keyword: livestock
- Keyword: milk production
- Keyword: dairy cows
- Keyword: breeding cattle
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15312597
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1532
- UNT Catalog No.: b3057468
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5908
- Display Note: Supersedes Farmers' bulletin 993, Cooperative Bull Associations. "Issued June, 1927"--p. ii.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000