Hesselman Heavy-Oil High-Compression Engine Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hesselman Heavy-Oil High-Compression Engine
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Hesselman, K. J. E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: Zeitschrift des Vereines deutscher IngenieureContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1925-04
- Content Description: Memorandum presenting a description of the Hesselman heavy-oil high-compression engine, which is meant to solve many of the problems associated with standard diesel engines. Specific details of the fuel pump, fuel valve, spraying, and process by which the engine functions are provided.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft engines
- Keyword: diesel engines
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R16210
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930086920
- Report No.: NACA-TM-312
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930086920
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc59074