Two-dimensional chord-wise load distributions at transonic speeds Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Two-dimensional chord-wise load distributions at transonic speeds
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Lindsey, Walter F.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Dick, Richard S.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1952-02-18
- Content Description: Report presenting testing on the NACA 16-009 airfoil and on eight airfoils of the NACA 6A series, which shows that the chordwise loading due to lift at a Mach number of 1.0 is insignificantly affected by thickness distribution within the range of airfoil shapes presented and only slightly affected by thickness. Results regarding the experimental loading on symmetrical airfoils, method of estimating pressure distribution, experimental loadings on cambered airfoils, and scope of method are provided.
- Physical Description: 41 p. : ill.
- Keyword: airfoils
- Keyword: aircraft loading
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R16086
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930086796
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L51I07
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930086796
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc58975