Low-Speed Investigation of the Effects of Single Slotted and Double Slotted Flaps on a 47.7 Degree Sweptback-Wing: Fuselage Combination at a Reynolds Number of 6.0 X 10(Exp 6) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Low-Speed Investigation of the Effects of Single Slotted and Double Slotted Flaps on a 47.7 Degree Sweptback-Wing: Fuselage Combination at a Reynolds Number of 6.0 X 10(Exp 6)
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Mollenberg, Ernst F.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Spooner, Stanley H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1951-09-10
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation to determine the effects of partial-span single slotted and double slotted flaps at various deflections on the longitudinal aerodynamic characteristics of a sweptback-wing-fuselage combination. Results regarding the lift characteristics, pitching-moment characteristics, drag characteristics, and effect of flap-bracket alignment are provided.
- Physical Description: 23 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aerodynamics
- Keyword: slotted flaps
- Keyword: lift coefficients
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R16015
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930086725
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L51E24
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930086725
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc58913