Preliminary investigation of effectiveness of base bleed in reducing drag of blunt-base bodies in supersonic stream Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Preliminary investigation of effectiveness of base bleed in reducing drag of blunt-base bodies in supersonic stream
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Cortright, Edgar M., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Schroeder, Albert H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1951-03-09
- Content Description: Report presenting the drag-reducing effectiveness of bleeding air to the base region of blunt-base bodies in a supersonic stream was investigated at a Mach number of 1.91.
- Physical Description: 23 p. : ill.
- Keyword: air bleeding
- Keyword: aircraft drag
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R15980
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930086690
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E51A26
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930086690
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc58881