Indicators of Southwestern range conditions. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Indicators of Southwestern range conditions.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1782.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Talbot, M. W. (Murrell Williams), b. 1889Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1957-12
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: A guide to evaluating range conditions. Discusses range indicators and range deterioration.
- Physical Description: ii, 36 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rangelands -- Southwest, New.
- Keyword: livestock
- Keyword: range indicators
- Keyword: regrassing
- Keyword: grazing lands
- Keyword: beef
- Keyword: lamb
- Keyword: wool
- Keyword: hides
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15529784
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1782/3
- UNT Catalog No.: b3058458
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5875
- Display Note: "Revision of a handbook entitled 'How to judge Southwestern range conditions', issued in 1924 by F. C. W. Pooler"--p. 1. footnote. Originally issued December 1937.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000