Soybeans for feed, food, and industrial products. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Soybeans for feed, food, and industrial products.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 2038.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Morse, W. J. (William Joseph), b. 1884.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Cartter, J. L. (Jackson Leaphart), 1902-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1952-02
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Describes the versatility of the soybean as a crop, including its use for pasturage, animal feed, hay and straw, soil improvement, industrial purposes, as oil, as fertilizer or insecticide, as a honey crop, and for human food products. Includes instructions for growing and processing soybeans. Also includes instructions for preparing soy milk and soy curd (tofu).
- Physical Description: ii, 41 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soyfoods.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soybean as feed.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soybean products.
- Keyword: soybean meal
- Keyword: soybean oil
- Keyword: livestock feed
- Keyword: pasturage
- Keyword: fertilizers
- Keyword: tofu
- Keyword: soy products
- Keyword: legumes
- Keyword: soy milk
- Keyword: bean curd
- Keyword: soy sauce
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 6948230
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:2038
- UNT Catalog No.: b3059970
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5864
- Display Note: Supersedes Farmers' bulletin 1617, Soybean utilization. "Issued February 1952"--p. ii. Includes bibliographical references.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000