Investigation of the Dynamic Longitudinal Stability of Two Equal Size Models Coupled in Tandem with a Single Joint: Preliminary Model Flight Tests Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Investigation of the Dynamic Longitudinal Stability of Two Equal Size Models Coupled in Tandem with a Single Joint: Preliminary Model Flight Tests
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Shanks, Robert E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Grana, David C.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1950-11-13
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation in the free-flight tunnel to study the dynamic longitudinal stability of equal-size models coupled in tandem with a single joint providing freedom in pitch. Results regarding the characteristics of the model motions, effect of elevator gearing ratio, effect of weight ratio, and effect of static stability of the front model are provided.
- Physical Description: 14 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft stability
- Keyword: coupled models
- Keyword: aerodynamics
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R15622
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930086332
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L50H17
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930086332
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc58584