American foulbrood of honey bees : how to control it. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title American foulbrood of honey bees : how to control it.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 2074.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Michael, A. S. (Albert Sylvester), 1910-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1954-09
- Digitized: 2008-05-22
- Content Description: Discusses American foul brood, a disease caused by a spore that infects bee larvae. Describes how to diagnose and control the disease. Lists the types of bees resistant to the disease.
- Physical Description: 12 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Foul brood, American -- Control.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bees -- Diseases.
- Keyword: honey bees
- Keyword: apiary
- Keyword: bee colonies
- Keyword: sulfa
- Keyword: foulbrood
- Keyword: larvae
- Keyword: spores
- Keyword: honeybees
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 14917025
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:2074
- UNT Catalog No.: b3059940
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5858
- Display Note: Revision of and supersedes Farmers' bulletin no. 1713, The treatment of American foulbrood, by James I. Hambleton. "Issued September 1954"--p.  of cover.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000