Control Effectiveness Load and Hinge-Moment Characteristics of a Tip Control Surface on a Delta Wing at a Mach Number of 1.9 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Control Effectiveness Load and Hinge-Moment Characteristics of a Tip Control Surface on a Delta Wing at a Mach Number of 1.9
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Conner, D. WilliamCreator Type: Personal
Author: May, Ellery B., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1949-10-07
- Content Description: Report presenting a wind-tunnel investigation of a semispan delta wing with the leading-edge swept back 60 degrees. A half-delta control surface was used and testing was performed with and without fences. Results regarding the rolling effectiveness, wing characteristics, and control-surface characteristics are provided.
- Physical Description: 41 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft control
- Keyword: aerodynamics
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R15371
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930086081
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L9H05
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930086081
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc58388