Burning Velocities of Various Premixed Turbulent Propane Flames on Open Burners Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Burning Velocities of Various Premixed Turbulent Propane Flames on Open Burners
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Wagner, PaulCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1955-10
- Content Description: Note presenting the measurement of turbulent burning velocities for premixed propane flames at room temperature and atmospheric pressure. The measurements were made for systems of various laminar burning velocities, densities, and viscosities. Experimental results and comparison with previous work are provided.
- Physical Description: 32 p. : ill.
- Keyword: turbulent burning velocities
- Keyword: propane flames
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R13658
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930084368
- Report No.: NACA-TN-3575
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930084368
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc57887