Acoustic radiation from two-dimensional rectangular cutouts in aerodynamic surfaces Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Acoustic radiation from two-dimensional rectangular cutouts in aerodynamic surfaces
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Krishnamurty, KCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1955-08
- Content Description: From Introduction: "The experiments in high-speed flow showed that an intense, high-frequency acoustic radiation is an essential feature of the problem. Consequently, a study of the acoustic field (involving schlieren observations and frequency and intensity measurements) was undertaken. This report presents the salient features of the study, which was mainly exploratory."
- Physical Description: 33 p. : ill.
- Keyword: acoustic radiation
- Keyword: aerodynamic cavities
- Place Name: United States - California
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930084329
- Report No.: NACA-TN-3487
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930084329
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc57843