Preliminary investigation of a stick shaker as a lift-margin indicator Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Preliminary investigation of a stick shaker as a lift-margin indicator
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Trant, James P., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1955-02
- Content Description: Report presenting an exploratory study to determine whether a pilot could use vibration of the control stick as a means of maintaining a desired lift margin below the stall. Results regarding the ability of the subject to maintain a selected stick-shaker frequency and amplitude and ability of the subject to detect changes in frequency or amplitude are provided.
- Physical Description: 19 p. : ill.
- Keyword: stick shakers
- Keyword: stall-warning devices
- Keyword: aircraft pilots
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R13551
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930084261
- Report No.: NACA-TN-3355
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930084261
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc57722