Chemical Literature, Volume 10, Number 2 (Sect. II), Summer 1958 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Chemical Literature, Volume 10, Number 2 (Sect. II), Summer 1958
- Serial Title Chemical Literature
Author: American Chemical Society. Division of Chemical Literature. Bylaws Revision Committee.Creator Type: Organization
Name: American Chemical Society. Division of Chemical Literature.Place of Publication: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Creation: 1958-22
- Digitized: 2008-04-09
- Content Description: Created as a supplement for "the regular journals of the American Chemical Society," this publication contains annotated bibliographies of chemical documentation literature as well as information about meetings, conferences, awards, scholarships, and other news from the American Chemical Society (ACS) Division of Chemical Literature. This issue only contains the Proposed Amendments to the Bylaws of the ACS Division of Chemical Literature.
- Physical Description: 7 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Information services -- Abstracts -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Abstracts.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Documentation -- Abstracts.
- Coverage Date: 1958~
Name: Chemical InformationCode: ACSCI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- ISSN: 0364-1929
- OCLC: 1553979
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5745
- Display Note: Later volumes of this journal (Volume 27, Number 2 to present) are published under the title 'Chemical Information Bulletin'.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7