Low-speed experimental determination of the effects of leading-edge radius and profile thickness on static and oscillatory lateral stability derivatives for a delta wing with 60 degrees of leading-edge sweep Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Low-speed experimental determination of the effects of leading-edge radius and profile thickness on static and oscillatory lateral stability derivatives for a delta wing with 60 degrees of leading-edge sweep, report, July 1958; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc57408/: accessed October 15, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this report.
This report has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Libraries Government Documents Department in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- As an item in the public domain, you are free to use this report without restriction or permissions.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this report.
- Please review the statement of rights for this report.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.