Chemical Literature, Volume 11, Number 3, Fall 1959 Page: 3
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
DIVISION PAPERS AVAILABLE FROM THE PHOTOCOPY SERVICE
Eugene Garfield, Chairman of the Photocopy Service, announces that the following papers are available from the
1957 meetings. Payment must accompany orders and should be sent to the following address: Photocopy Service,
Eugene Garfield Associates, 1122 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia 23, Pennsylvania.
131st Meeting -- April 1957, Miami
4. Revision of the ASM-SLA Code for Metallurgical Literature. L. S. Foster. $4.00.
7. Problems in Chem. Structure Searching With Electronic Computers. Opler. $4.20.
9. Systems for Indexing Research Reports Using a Punched Card. E. B. Edge. $4.00.
10. A Structural Code for Organic Compounds. E. R. Andrews. $5.80.
12. Chemists and the Oceans. E. -D. Goldberg. $6.40.
13. Review of the Literature Concerning Chemistry of Marine Biotoxins. D. A. Courville. $10.00.
14. The Chemistry of Marine Invertebrates. W. Berman. $2.40.
15. The Chemistry of Marine Plants. D. W. Hood. $7.00.
16. Review of the Literature of the Chem. of Marine Sediments. R. G. Bader. $5.80.
19. Technical Information Service in the Cabot Research Labs. B. M, Davis. $2.20.
20. What Not to Do When Coining Generic Names of Drugs. P. Stecher. $1.60.
25. A Simplified Stoichiometric Formula Index. H. B. Skolnik. S2.20.
32. Literature of Wood Naval Stores. H. I. Enos. $7.00.
34. Literature of Gum Naval Stores Production Methods. C. S. Shopmeyer. $2.00.
35. Industrial Utilization of Terpenes. J. P. Bain. $6.00.
36. Industrial Utilization of Rosin. I. E. Knapp. $3.00.
132nd Meeting - September 1957, New York
3. Editing Technical Papers and Articles. B. French. $1.80.
4. Editing Slides and Other Graphic Aids. D. N. Collins. $3.80.
5. Editing Organization-Sponsored Magazines & Newsletters. J. C. Lane. $2.20.
6. Editing Papers for Technical Society Journals. Editors Viewpoint. A. D. Bliss. $1.40.
7. Technical Editing. The Reviewers Viewpoint. L. Meites. $2.00.
9. Editing, Technical News Releases. G. H. Bixler'. $4.00.
10. Publisher Editing of Technical Books. G. G. Hawley. $2.20.
1. Editing Technical Equipment & Technical-Process Manuals. S. A. Miles. $3.40.
12. Editing Illustrations for Technical Reports & Manuals. E. Cortelyow. $1.40.
13. Editing Tabular Data. E. Cortelyou. $1.20.
16. Editing Technical Abstracts. M. D. Schoengold. $0.80.
17. Editing From Legal Standpoint. M. Morgan. $1.20.
18. History and Literature of Mechanized Data Handling. I. R. Stephens. $2.00.
21. Research Directors Views on Literature Control. R. H. Boundy. $1.20.
23. Reproduction Techniques. R. W. Batchelder. $1.40.
28. Data Handling by Audio Methods. I. Igelsrud. $3.80.
29. Microtechniques of Data Handling. J. F. Smith. $2.00.
30. Data Processors for Information Retrieval Purposes. S. N. Alexander. $2.00.
31. Punched Card Data Handling. R. S. Casey. $1.20.
32. Mechanization in Methods of Publishing Lists and Indexes. S. I. Taine. $2.60.
33. Communication Theory in Machine Systems of Data Handling. M. Taube. $3.20.
35. Application of Concept Coordination to Document Control. R. Coile. $3.00.
36. Linear Programming for Mechanized Data Handling. H. Glazer. $2.80.
37. Critique on the Development of Mechanized Data Handling. F. E. Mohrhardt. $1.40.
40. Research Chemists Point of View. L. Schmerling. $3.60.
41. The Literature Chemists Point of View. N. G. Fisher. $2.80.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
American Chemical Society. Division of Chemical Literature. Chemical Literature, Volume 11, Number 3, Fall 1959, periodical, Autumn 1959; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc5740/m1/3/: accessed September 24, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .