General Instability of Stiffened Cylinders Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title General Instability of Stiffened Cylinders
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Becker, HerbertCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1958-07
- Content Description: "Theoretical buckling stresses are determined in explicit form for circular cylinders with circumferential and axial stiffening. The loadings are axial compression, radial pressure, hydrostatic pressure, and torsion. Analyses were confined to moderate-length and long cylinders" (p. 1).
- Physical Description: 26 p. : ill.
- Keyword: stiffened cylinders
- Keyword: general instability
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R14483
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930085193
- Report No.: NACA-TN-4237
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930085193
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc57302