An analytical investigation of airplane spin-recovery motion by use of rotary-balance aerodynamic data Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An analytical investigation of airplane spin-recovery motion by use of rotary-balance aerodynamic data
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Scher, Stanley H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1954-06
- Content Description: From Introduction: "Many investigations have been made in the Langley 20-foot free-spinning tunnel in which the natures of airplane spins and recoveries have been determined experimentally with dynamically scaled-down models. The results of some of these investigations are presented in references 1 to 5."
- Physical Description: 38 p. : ill.
- Keyword: airplane designs
- Keyword: spin tests
- Place Name: United States - Virginia - Fairfax County - Langley
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R13278
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930083988
- Report No.: NACA-TN-3188
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930083988
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc57220