Application of Transonic Similarity Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Application of Transonic Similarity
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Busemann, AdolfCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1952-04
- Content Description: "From a review of the different similarity approaches to compressible potential flow, the meaning and limitations of transonic similarity are traced back to their origin. Although the main text deals with the quasi two-dimensional flow, special suggestions for the case of axisymmetric bodies are added in an appendix" (p. 1).
- Physical Description: 22 p. : ill.
- Keyword: transonic similarity
- Keyword: flow charactersitics
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R13255
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930083965
- Report No.: NACA-TN-2687
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930083965
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc57178