Collection of zero-lift drag data on bodies of revolution from free-flight investigations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Collection of zero-lift drag data on bodies of revolution from free-flight investigations
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Stoney, William E., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1957-09-03
- Content Description: Report presenting a compilation of most of the zero-lift drag obtained from free-flight measurements on fin-stabilized bodies of revolution. Results regarding friction drag, base pressure and base drag, pressures on a forward facing step, and fin pressure drag are provided.
- Physical Description: 373 p. : ill.
- Keyword: zero-lift drag
- Keyword: drag characteristics
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R14343
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930085053
- Report No.: NACA-TN-4201
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930085053
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc56974