Chemical Information Bulletin, Volume 30, Number 1, Spring 1978 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Chemical Information Bulletin, Volume 30, Number 1, Spring 1978
- Serial Title Chemical Information Bulletin
Author: American Chemical Society. Division of Chemical Information.Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Lawlor, Helen AnneCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Yakonick, SusanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Assistant Editor
Editor: Matthews, MargeContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Assistant Editor
Other: Moran, Marguerite K.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Advertising Manager
Name: American Chemical Society. Division of Chemical Information.Place of Publication: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Creation: 1978-21
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Created as a supplement for "the regular journals of the American Chemical Society," this publication contains annotated bibliographies of chemical documentation literature as well as information about meetings, conferences, awards, scholarships, and other news from the American Chemical Society (ACS) Division of Chemical Information (CINF).
- Physical Description: 20 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Information services -- Abstracts -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Abstracts.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Documentation -- Abstracts.
- Start Date: 1977~
- End Date: 1978~
Name: Chemical InformationCode: ACSCI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- ISSN: 0364-1910
- OCLC: 2255630
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5693
- Display Note: "News Bulletin of the Division of Chemical Information." Earlier volumes of this journal (Volume 1, Number 1 through Volume 27, Number 1) were published under the title 'Chemical Literature'.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7