Chemical Information Bulletin, Volume 31, Number 1, Spring 1979 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Chemical Information Bulletin, Volume 31, Number 1, Spring 1979
- Serial Title Chemical Information Bulletin
Author: American Chemical Society. Division of Chemical Information.Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Lawlor, BonnieCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Yakonick, SusanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Assistant Editor
Editor: Matthews, MargeContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Assistant Editor
Editor: Danziger, LillianContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Assistant Editor
Name: American Chemical Society. Division of Chemical Information.Place of Publication: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Creation: 1979-21
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Created as a supplement for "the regular journals of the American Chemical Society," this publication contains annotated bibliographies of chemical documentation literature as well as information about meetings, conferences, awards, scholarships, and other news from the American Chemical Society (ACS) Division of Chemical Information (CINF). This issue includes the Membership Directory of Full Members and of Affiliate Members as a pull-out insert.
- Physical Description: 12 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Information services -- Abstracts -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Abstracts.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Documentation -- Abstracts.
- Coverage Date: 1979~
Name: Chemical InformationCode: ACSCI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- ISSN: 0364-1910
- OCLC: 2255630
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5690
- Display Note: "News Bulletin of the Division of Chemical Information." Earlier volumes of this journal (Volume 1, Number 1 through Volume 27, Number 1) were published under the title 'Chemical Literature'.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7