Coefficient of friction and damage to contact area during the early stages of fretting 1: Glass, copper, or steel against copper Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Coefficient of friction and damage to contact area during the early stages of fretting 1: Glass, copper, or steel against copper
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Godfrey, DouglasCreator Type: Personal
Author: Bailey, John M.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1953-09
- Content Description: Report presenting experiments to measure the coefficient of friction and to determine the damage to the contact area during early stages of fretting of copper at a frequency of 5 cycles per minute. Specimen combinations of copper against glass, copper against copper, and copper against steel, as well as various copper oxide films and powder compacts were used.
- Physical Description: 23 p. : ill.
- Keyword: friction coefficients
- Keyword: fretting
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R13010
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930083720
- Report No.: NACA-TN-3011
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930083720
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc56786
- Display Note: "I."