Approximations for the thermodynamic and transport properties of high-temperature air Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Approximations for the thermodynamic and transport properties of high-temperature air
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Hansen, C. FrederickCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Ames Aeronautical Laboratory (U.S.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Ames Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1958-03
- Content Description: Report presenting the thermodynamic and transport properties of high-temperature air in closed form starting from approximate partition functions for the major components in air and neglecting all minor components. The compressibility, energy, entropy, specific heats, speed of sound, coefficients of viscosity and thermal conductivity, and Prandtl numbers for air are provided for a range of temperatures and pressures.
- Physical Description: 67 p.
- Keyword: thermodynamics
- Keyword: aerodynamics
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R14227
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930084937
- Report No.: NACA-TN-4150
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930084937
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc56742