Aerodynamic Characteristics of Three Deep-Step Planing-Tail Flying-Boat Hulls and a Transverse-Step Hull with Extended Afterbody Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aerodynamic Characteristics of Three Deep-Step Planing-Tail Flying-Boat Hulls and a Transverse-Step Hull with Extended Afterbody
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Riebe, John M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Naeseth, Rodger L.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1952-08
- Content Description: From Summary: "An investigation was made to determine the aerodynamic characteristics in the presence of a wing of three-step planning-tail flying-boat hulls which differed only in the amount of step fairing. The purpose of comparison, tests were also made of a transverse-step hull with an extended afterbody."
- Physical Description: 28 p. : ill.
- Keyword: flying boats
- Keyword: investigations
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R12828
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930083538
- Report No.: NACA-TN-2762
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930083538
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc56457