Direct-reading design charts for 24S-T3 aluminum-alloy flat compression panels having longitudinal formed hat-section stiffeners and comparisons with panels having Z-section stiffeners Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Direct-reading design charts for 24S-T3 aluminum-alloy flat compression panels having longitudinal formed hat-section stiffeners and comparisons with panels having Z-section stiffeners
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Hickman, William A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Dow, Norris F.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1953-03
- Content Description: Report presenting direct-reading design charts for 24S-T3 aluminum-alloy flat compression panels with longitudinal formed hat-section stiffeners. The charts make it possible to directly determine the stress and all panel proportions required to carry a given intensity of loading with a given skin thickness and effective length of panel. Results regarding simple compression, combined compression and bending, and combined compression, bending, and shear are provided.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: 24S-T3 aluminum alloy
- Keyword: flat compression panels
- Keyword: hat-section stiffeners
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R12772
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930083482
- Report No.: NACA-TN-2792
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930083482
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc56343