Effects of independent variations of mach number and reynolds number on the maximum lift coefficients of four NACA 6-series airfoil sections Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Effects of independent variations of mach number and reynolds number on the maximum lift coefficients of four NACA 6-series airfoil sections
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Racisz, Stanley F.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1952-11
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation in the low-turbulence pressure tunnel to determine the effects of Mach and Reynolds number on the maximum lift characteristics of the NACA 65-006, 64-009, 64-210, and 64(sub 2)-215 airfoil sections in smooth and leading-edge roughness conditions. A range of Mach and Reynolds numbers were explored.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: airfoils
- Keyword: lift characteristics
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R12763
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930083473
- Report No.: NACA-TN-2824
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930083473
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc56326