Heat-transfer measurements on two bodies of revolution at a Mach number of 3.12 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Heat-transfer measurements on two bodies of revolution at a Mach number of 3.12
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Jack, John R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Diaconis, N. S.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1956-10
- Content Description: Report presenting local rates of heat transfer obtained from a parabolic-nosed cylinder at Mach number 3.12. The laminar-heat-transfer coefficients obtained from the conical portion of the cone cylinder were found to agree closely with theory at all temperature levels when corrected for the axial temperature distribution.
- Physical Description: 36 p. : ill.
- Keyword: heat transfer coefficients
- Keyword: aerodynamic heating
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R13776
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930084486
- Report No.: NACA-TN-3776
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930084486
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc56003